CALENDAR FOR ALL COURSES AND WORKSHOPS
* To protect the privacy of attendees, no one will ever be asked to answer a question, or to talk about how they feel, in front of others at any of our classes/courses. Instead, slides will have all the information needed, with examples.
**Courses listed below are available to the general public , and regardless of age, background, culture etc. Professionals are also most welcome to attend, even for information/CPD.
*** Moodsters are those who have completed at least one course of "Stress Busters" , or one course of 1-1 CBT with us.
201 8- Keep checking back as new classes start all the time; it is quite fine to attend even for information and prevention
- Please get in touch so we can add you to our mailing list for Stress Busters courses in your area, especially DUBLIN, and Belfast; also Newry, Lisburn, or elsewhere by invite! Courses happen throughout the year (tho we often take a break over the summer).
- LISBURN: 6-week Stress Busters II with Meditation "Stress Busters: Managing Stress, Anxiety, Worry and Low Mood", Thursdays, 7.30-9pm, beginning Thursday Feb 1st, St Patrick's Parish Centre, Chapel Hill. [More Info] [FLYER] [TICKETS]
- Dublin: 6-week Stress Busters II with Meditation: "Stress Busters: Managing Stress, Anxiety, Worry and Low Mood", Tuesdays 6-7.30pm, beginning Tues Feb 6th,Dublin Central Mission (Methodist Church), 9c Lwr. Abbey St., Dublin 1 (opposite Wynn's Hotel). [More Info] [FLYER] [TICKETS]
- Newry: 6-week Stress Busters II: "Stress Busters: Managing Stress, Anxiety, Worry and Low Mood" (dates /tickets to follow shortly.
- Newry: "Teen Stress Busters"; workshop suitable for those aged 14-18 years. Sat mornings (names being taken; start date to follow) #TeenSPIRE
- "Newry: Managing Stress .. with a Chronic Condition". Introduction talk 2-3pm, Tuesday Newry. (Suitable for those aged 65-100 years, or those aged 50+ years with a chronic physical health condition, e.g. MS, Parkinson's, heart disease; wheelchair accessible]. #AgeSPIRE - date to follow
- Newry: Stress Café (for Moodsters only); 7.30-9pm with the option of going out socially for drinks / food. - date to follow